Sneeze Guards and Partitions
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) developed a COVID-19 planning guidance based on traditional infection prevention and industrial hygiene practices. It focuses on the need for employers to implement engineering, administrative, and work practice controls and personal protective equipment (PPE), as well as considerations for doing so.
OSHA’s Engineering Controls for jobs that are classified as Medium to High Exposure Risk include installing physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards where feasible.
Informational Source: https://www.osha.gov/Publications/OSHA3990.pdf
Air Incorporated’s Sneeze Guard and Partition features:
- Smooth Face Extrusion for aesthetically pleasing look.
- End Fasteners – hidden from view and creates a clean finish
- 3/16” Thick Polycarbonate Panels (other materials available upon request)
- Panel Gasket – Used to prevent panels from rattling when installed in t-slot.
- Available as a Kit or fully Assembled from our facility in Franklin, MA
- Kits include an L Wrench for easy assembly at your site.