The new Versagrip solenoid pinch valve product line offers flexibility and affordability from a wide selection of models and configurations. Each model allows you to select your own variety of tube or disposable bag material type using up to an average of 60-Shore A durometer, and up to 15 psi media pressure. Our patented valve design allows for easy tube loading, unloading and securely holding in place during valve actuation. A manual push button override, solenoid controller and optical digital position feedback sensor are also available on all applicable versions.
- Standard 24VDC x 3A power input
- Supports tubing sized from 0.125 – 0.375 inch OD (3.18 – 9.53mm)
- Supports up to 60 Shore A average durometer tubing and 15 psi media pressure
- Panel mount ready with seals that prevent liquid ingress
- Snap-In tube loading slot with manual override button
- Available in single tube N/O, N/C or dual tube toggling N/O-N/C formats
- Available as cassette only mounting format
- 18 month warranty or 3 million MTBF cycles*
- ROHS2, CE 60601-1 3rd Ed. certified
- UL429, CSA139 compliant
*MTBF based on 50% duty cycle testing carried out at 20 degrees C ambient using 60-Shore A tubing. Duty cycle is defined as On Time/(On Time + Off Time).