Dorner solves industrial, packaging, and sanitary conveyor automation needs.
Founded in 1966 and based in Hartland, Wisconsin, Dorner is a privately held World Leader in the design, applications, manufacturing, and integration of conveyor systems. Companies from over 1,200 different industries worldwide turn to Dorner to achieve improved efficiency, productivity, and a positive ROI.
The Dorner Advantage is….
- Their commitment to our employees creates a team that is passionately dedicated to our customers.
- Having an application and support team that has decades of experience in creating smart application solutions.
- The broadest range of unit handling conveyors in the world, moving everything from machined parts to raw food products.
- A lean manufacturing process that builds every conveyor to order and delivers faster than anyone in the industry.
- Experienced service technicians that assist with customer installations and the optimization of their conveying investments.
- A drive for quality throughout our process backed by an industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Their employees, our products and our commitment to customers contribute to Dorner Manufacturing as being a World Leader in industrial conveyor systems.