TAWI has served the industry for over 80 years, with U.S. Headquarters in Bolingbrook, Illinois, just outside of Chicago. We focus on developing complete solutions to substitute manual lifting. Our products save backs, knees and shoulders and help create more effective handling of goods, thus saving money for our clients.
We offer a complete line of ergonomic lifting solutions including:
- Protema: battery-driven portable lifters with capacities up to 440 lbs.
- VacuMove: the Original Vacuum Lifter with capacities up to 600 lbs.
- VacuCobra: a one-hand control vacuum lift that can handle up to 120 lbs, ideal where speed is vital.
- LR-Rail: enclosed track systems, offering light aluminum and steel jib cranes and aluminum/steel freestanding and ceiling-mounted bridge cranes.
- ViperHoist: Variable speed hoist with continuous use duty cycle.
- TAWIGRIP: An industrial manipulator, ideal for handling off-center loads with capacities up to 1100 lbs.
Buying from TAWI ensures you of getting genuine patented products. Our products have proven themselves over many years. We also offer competitive warranties, with the highest degree of after-sales service.
All TAWI products are designed and manufactured in Kungsbacka, Sweden. They are distributed through our subsidiaries in Great Britain, USA, Germany, the Netherlands, Denmark and distributors in some 50 countries.
Our know-how is based on years of experience in cooperating with distributors and clients. We understand the requirements, and design products to solve the problems. And the solution is exact, simple and safe.
We are proud to be the most complete supplier of solutions for lighter lifting with products that are easily integrated into existing systems.