Allenair carries Index Table. We have descriptions and specifications, principle of operation, standard index table, size and capacity and model 725 counterclockwise rotation.
ALLENAIR ROTARY INDEX TABLES are precision indexing mechanisms . . . unsurpassed in accuracy, performance and dollar value. We know of no other Tables of equal accuracy and quality available at comparable prices. Every detail of construction is designed to increase durability and efficiency, and provide for long, trouble-free life. All parts susceptible to wear are carefully hardened. Bronze and roller bearings are incorporated. Working parts are completely enclosed to protect against dust, dirt, and chips.
The Tables affect substantial savings in time and money in a wide variety of applications. For example, the Tables permit fast, automatic feeding of parts to tools in machine and assembly operations. Parts can be loaded and unloaded while machining operations continue. Other applications include cleaning and positioning operations, as well as use in conjunction with conveyor drive units.
ALLENAIR ROTARY INDEX TABLES are available in a COMPLETE PRODUCT RANGE of four basic models, and each model can be supplied with any one of the following operating options.
- As a basic Table with no operating valves. A 2-way or 3-way valve can be mounted on the rear of the drive cylinder as an option.
- As a basic Table with a Pilot Timer Valve (PTV4), a 2-way valve (V2), and piped with flexible air hose ready for continuous automatic indexing.
- As a basic Table with a Single Solenoid Bleed Pilot 4-way Valve (VSESA-AAS-1/4), a 2-way valve (V2), and piped with flexible air hose ready for use.
- As a basic Table with a Single Solenoid Pressure Pilot 4-way Valve (VSSAP-AAS-1/4), a 3-way valve (V23), and piped with flexible air hose ready for use.
- As a basic Table with a Double Pressure Pilot 4-way Valve (VAP-1/4), a 3-way valve (V23), and piped with flexible air hose ready for use.
- As a basic Table with a Double Bleed Pilot 4-way Valve (VSA-1/4), a 2-way valve (V2), and piped with a flexible air hose Ready for use.