Next Generation Pneumatics
Introducing IntelliSense®, a one-of-a-kind technology platform combining sensors, cylinders and software to deliver real-time performance data for standard Bimba pneumatic devices. With IntelliSense®, users can utilize condition-based monitoring to be proactive about maintenance and system optimization to maximize uptime in the age of full-tilt manufacturing.
How it works:
- The “intelligence” lies within the IntelliSense® Sensor Interface Module (SIM). This remote monitoring device gives users operational insights at the device level.
- The IntelliSense® SIM can be easily connected to Bimba cylinders using pneumatic fittings.
- Using a sensor pair, IntelliSense® is able to report a range of data, including cylinder condition, stroke time, end of travel, pressure and temperature.
- Data and insights can be sent from the IntelliSense® SIM to a PLC for advance alarming and controls while also sending real-time information to a PC or IntelliSense® Data Gateway, which enables remote monitoring and data logging for user analysis.
- The machine-to-machine technologies allow for close monitoring of individual components, giving users the insight needed to move from emergency repair to proactive upgrades––optimizing production as a whole.
Real-Time Insights for Real Results
Up-to-date condition information increases uptime
Collect Data and monitor machinery remotely
Identify whether a component is achieving its performance specification
Proactively pinpoint under-performing components