Bimba IQ Programmer
IQ® Programmer allows users to create programs that may vary from simple to sophisticated and everything in-between. With an easy to use interface and a host of commands and tools that allow the programmer to control motion, inputs and outputs, IQ® Programmer is a powerful yet intuitive motion tool to allow even non-programmer types to use within a short time.
- Proprietary software used with Bimba IntelliMotor® and STP stepper drive & controllers
- Used with Bimba SRV Servo drives & controllers
- Stored program execution; 744 lines of code
- Multiple control modes including analog velocity, position, and torque
- 12 segment control makes custom motion profiles easy
- Intuitive interface
Bimba IQ Stepper
IQ® Stepper is a motion control configuration tool used to configure our Stepper drives. It makes setting up unique motion profile parameters quick and easy, and can include control mode, motor parameters, I/O, and encoder parameters. With the option of saving and uploading configuration files, multiple motion work cells can be quickly and easily configured with a few clicks.
- Proprietary software used with all Bimba stepper drives including IntelliMotor®
- Stepper motion control configuration tool reduces set-up time
- Graphical interface eases configuration
- Built-in status monitor makes troubleshooting easy
- Alarm history tool helps with quick system diagnosis
- Used with both Bimba Ethernet and Serial stepper drives