Non-Adjustable Mid-Bore Series Shock Absorbers
Enidine mid-bore non-adjustable hydraulic shock absorbers can accommodate varying energy conditions. This family of tamperproof industrial shock absorbers provides consistent performance, cycle after cycle. Mid-bore non-adjustable models are designed to absorb maximum energy providing you with protection from harmful impacts to your sensitive equipment.
The PMXT Series shock absorber uses a self-compensating design to provide energy absorption in low velocity and high drive force applications. The Platinum PM Series also includes the added benefit of corrosion-resistant, nickel-plated components and positive stop capabilities. Models can accommodate a wide range of operating conditions with varying masses or propelling forces.
- Extensive non-adjustable product line offers flexibility in both size and energy absorption capacity to fulfill a wide range of application requirements.
- Tamperproof design ensures repeatable performance.
- Special materials and finishes can be designed to meet specific customer requirements.
- Incorporating optional fluids and seal packages can expand the standard operating temperature range from (15°F to 180°F) to (–30°F to 210°F).
- Threaded cylinders provide mounting flexibility and increase surface area for improved heat dissipation.
- A select variety of surface finishes maintains original quality appearance and provides the longest corrosion resistance protection.
- ISO quality standards result in reliable, long-life operation.