New Balanced Valve Family
Now six valves strong of 3-port and 4-port types in three sizes, Humphrey balanced valves offer exceptional versatility.
The Balanced Solenoid Valve Series is a universal balanced design valve, offering several benefits:
- MULTI-PURPOSE. The Series is versatile with its many functions: Normally Closed or Normally Open; 2- or 3-way; Diverter or Selector; pressure range of vacuum to 125 PSIG.
- MULTI-MEDIA. The Series’ balanced poppet design performs whether the media is air or inert gases, clean, dry, lubricated, or contains some airline impurities.
- RELIABLE SHIFT, TIGHT SEAL. Internal forces generated by the pressurized media are neutralized. The shifting forces of the coil and return spring are optimized and need only seal the poppet to our tight leakage specifications.
- HIGH FLOW CAPACITY. Internal flow path management has been maximized. Coupled with the balanced design and an optimized solenoid magnetic circuit, significantly greater flow, within a reduced overall size, has been achieved.
- EASE of USE. All electric and pneumatic connections are on opposing surfaces, minimizing total space occupied, and simplifying mounting and connections during installation.
Balanced Valve Series Specifications
|Type of Operation||Direct Solenoid|
|Number of Ports||3||4||3||4||3||4|
|Port Size||1/8 PIPE||1/4 PIPE||3/8 PIPE|
|Override||No override – standard. Non-Locking – option.|
|Media||Air (Dry or Lubricated), Inert Gases, Vacuum|
|Pressure range||32° to 125°F (0° to 50°C)|
|Ambient Temperature Range||Vacuum to 125 PSIG|
|Flow @100 PSig scfm (Cv)||15 (0.25)||10 (0.16)||38 (0.65)||28 (0.47)||72 (1.20)||68 (1.12)|
|Max Leakage (@100 PSig)||4ccm|
|Filtration||40 micron, recommended|
|Weight – lbs||0.2||0.22||0.4||0.44||0.7||0.8|
|Wetted Materials||Brass, Buna, Aluminum, SST|
|Standard Voltages||12VDC, 24VDC, 120/50/60|
|Electrical Entry||Plug-In w/12” Lead Wire, DIN||Lead Wire, DIN|
|Voltage Tolerance||±10% of rated voltage|
|Coil Temperature Rise||90°F (50°C)||93°F (52°C)||102°F (57°C)|
|Response Time (on/off)||12/6 (8/35)||20/6 (20/32)||15/8 (22/44)||21/5 (21/27)||28/11 (28/44)||34/5 (34/17)|
|Power Consumption||4w / 5.2w||6w / 7.7w||8w / 9.8w|