Coded Non Contact Safety Switches Plastic
- All of IDEM's Coded Non Contact Safety Switches are designed to conform to IEC60947-5-3 and be used as directed by ISO12100, ISO14121 and EN60204-1.
- They have a coded magnetic sensing which provides a wide sensing distance and provides a high tolerance to misalignment after sensing. They can be fitted behind stainless steel fittings and can operate from 4 directions even in extreme environments of temperature and moisture.
- When used in combination with most dual channel safety monitoring relays they can be used to provide up to PLe Category 4 to ISO13849-1.
- The Plastic IDECODE range have been developed for non-contact guard door interlocking in the applications of general factory automation, packaging and some food processing industries.
- IDEM Coded Non Contact Safety Switches are designed to interlock hinged, sliding or lift off guard doors. They are especially advantageous in the following situations: When poor guard alignment exists; anti tamper sensing is required; high hygiene requirements exist, e.g. food industry hose down; where long life is required (no moving or touching parts) or where LED status indication is desirable.