Push Lock Flow Control Valve with Indicator (Tamper-Proof)
The easily-seen indicator located on the side and top of the adjustment knob makes setting the flow rate easier due to added visibility. PISCO’s push-to-lock type flow control valve ensures the air flow level once it is set, even with its small and low-profile body size.
- It has a very compact and low profile body as a flow controller with an indicator. The smallest in the field.
- Easy to handle PushLock type knob.
- Possible to know the number of rotation every 1/2 turn. The scale is readable both on the side and the top. Reducing the task of initial flow settings or their maintenance/replacements.
- Easy to identify the flow direction by the color of knob.
Meter-out control is light gray . Meter-in control is light blue .
- The rubber material of the diaphragm is HNBR for low level ozone resistant.