“H” Series are stainless steel body air cylinders. The outstanding design and construction of the H-Series enable superior performance and reliability!
- Available in 8 bore sizes: 1/2, 3/4, 1-1/16, 1-1/4, 1-1/2, 1-3/4, 2, and 2-1/2 inches
- Standard stroke lengths up to 12 inches
- The 304 stainless steel air cylinder tube is drawn and polished for low friction and long life
- 303 Stainless Steel piston rods are standard all models. Wrench flats, standard on most models, and chamfered
- for easy wrench contact without rod damage. Threads are roll formed for strength and durability
- Oil permeated bronze rod bushing provides excellent wear and long life
- Full, unrestricted porting for maximum air flow
- The full-flow ports combines with groove in heads to provide fast cylinder response and smooth rod movement
- Pressure rated to 200 PSIG pneumatic service
- Magnetic piston option available for cylinder position sensing
- A multitude of standard options and configurations available.